A poster presentation is the display of a presentation content on a large-scale (42 inches x 84 inches) poster, which is displayed throughout the event on a board in the poster area.
Two dedicated poster presentation sessions will take place on Monday, September 25 and Tuesday, September 26, during which presenters will be present at their poster board to discuss their poster with the judges and delegates.
A jury of experts will select the winners of the three best posters, which will be awarded as follows:
- 1st prize – $ 300
- 2nd prize – $ 200
- 3rd prize – $ 100
SCDM would like to thank Waife & Associates, Inc., a process optimization consultancy devoted entirely to clinical research, for sponsoring the Poster Presentation Awards.
Monday, September 25 | 03:30 PM – 04:15 PM
- PO-01 | Real-Time Safety Evaluation of Lab Values in Multiple Clinical Databases
Brian Postle, Data Manager, DF/Net Research
- PO-02 | After Official CDISC Training, What Is the Next Step? -Practical Training Program for Data Manager-
Shih-Wei Chiu, Research Associate/ Statistician, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- PO-03 | Construction of Complex Database Integrating Data from ePRO for Intractable Disease
Munenori Takata, MD, Ph.D, Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo Hospital
- PO-04 | An Effective Training of Data Managers in Japan
Mariko Takeda, Department of Data Management, Clinical Research Support Center, The University of Tokyo Hospital
- Tuesday, September 26 | 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- PO-05 | Survey of Organization-Specific and Role-Specific Training Needs for RBM Related Tasks in Japan
Hidenobu Kondo, RBM Consultant, Central Monitor, A2 Healthcare Corporation
- PO-06 | High Resolution Physiological Data Acquisition in the CCU
- PO-07 | Implementation of a “Just-in-Time” Training Program in Clinical Data Management
Suzi Saroukhanians, Assoc. Manager in Biometrics Training, Gilead Sciences